9.01.2005

home

Well folks, at 8:30 this evening, my feet crossed the threshold of my house. Praise the Lord! Don't get me wrong. I absolutely love to travel. Boston and Washington DC were great, and I had a lot of fun, but this time around there was something so great about coming home. And here I am. Home.

The next few days should prove to be relaxing and exciting... I don't have a ton planned which is great, and then a Labor Day picnic with my sister-in-law's family. Fun times, fun times.

I had some thoughts during my travels that I found myself too tired to write about, but hopefully I'll be able to convey some of those ideas in the days to come. Thanks to all of you who continue to read my blog... You have more patience than I could ever have! hehehe...

Have a good night one and all.

2 comments:

Brandon J. Brown said...

Did you ever find your keys? That would be so frustrating!

Tory Jane said...

Nope... Although I haven't fully unpacked everything. Part of me hopes I DON'T find them... I think I'd be more frustrated they were actually in my possession the whole time!