9.17.2005

playlist

Ok folks... A while back, I had posted a project that I wanted to try. My goal was to get ONE song suggestion from anybody who ever reads this blog to add to a "bloggers" playlist. I got a pretty good response, and have a decent playlist. It is as follows:

Sparks - Royksopp (suggested by Dave)
8:16am - 311 - (suggested by Justin)
Fire in the Head - Tea Party (suggested by Chris)
When The Dawn Breaks - Narcotic Thrust (suggested by Coloratura)
In Red - Lovedrug - (suggested by Joel)
The Trapeze Swinger - Iron & Wine (suggested by Kristy)
Someday - Nicole Nordeman (suggested by Katy)
Transatlanticism - Death Cab for Cutie (suggested by Parke)
Superman - Five For Fighting (New Album version) (suggested by Tom)
Solar System - Vigilantes of Love (suggested by Kim)
Listening to Otis Redding at Home during Christmas - Okkervil River (suggested by Scott)
Good Times - Edie Brickell (suggested by Odis)

Now, if I've missed your song, please forgive me and feel free to repost it. I am still taking suggestions (from people who HAVEN'T posted a song yet... yes, that means you can't post another song, Chris...). As you can see, I have a pretty good start to a playlist, but could use a few more. SO YOU STILL HAVE A CHANCE! Hahaha...

Anyway, I'd like to thank those of you who DID contribute to this little project of mine. I rather enjoyed it, and I think I only know one song on the list. There's a wide variety of sounds listed here too... So thanks one and all for posting! I'll have to do another one sometime soon. Maybe a themed one or something.

Rock on my friends.

No comments: