9.14.2005

lament

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Let us take a moment of silence in lament... Lament over the fact that Sigur Ros' show in Madison is sold out. SOLD OUT! They're all the way from Iceland - not too often that they're here - and the show is sold out! AH! I'm SO not a happy camper about this! I was totally stoked to get to see them (provided I actually find someone to go with). They would be such an amazing band to see live... I would imagine a very magical evening in which I slept very, very well afterwards (they're music tends to put me to sleep - but in a good way!) But alas, I will not get to witness the magic that is Sigur Ros. I will have to wait again until they make the journey from Iceland to the States. I know you can't see my face, but I am pouting a great deal.

Ah well... Such is life.

I did pick up their new album tonight (as show above), along with Athlete's newest album (finally!), and an album by Neutral Milk Hotel (thanks to Jeff for the suggestion!) There are so many albums out right now that I totally want to purchase! New Death Cab For Cutie (I can't believe I actually haven't picked that up yet!), new David Gray, the soundtrack for Elizabethtown (I'm so excited to see Eastmountainsouth getting some exposure), and 30 Seconds To Mars has a new album out (I'm not super excited about it, but I have their first one and I'd be interested in hearing the second one). There were other ones I coveted as well as I was scouring the shelves at The Exclusive Co. However, the buck's gotta stop somewhere... couldn't buy them all. Slowly, I'm sure I'll accumulate more music than necessary. What can I say, I'm a music nut...

Still lamenting my Sigur Ros misfortune...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What about that crazy blog playlist? what ended up on there?