9.27.2005

delicate mix

I realize that I tend to write about music way more than I should... But what can I say? It's a huge part of my life. I will write a non-music related post after this one, but I wanted to post my current play list, as I'm pretty excited about it. It's got a lot of mellow music, a lot of piano, and some great vocals... So here it is folks...

The Delicate Mix

Hide and Seek - Imogen Heap
Drugs or Me (new mix) - Jimmy Eat World
Never Leave Alone Your Heart - Butterfly Boucher (thanks Sarah!)
How To Save A Life - The Fray (Thanks Kyle!)
Boston - Augustana
Honestly - Cary Brothers
Casimir Pulaski Day - Sufjan Stevens
Delicate - Damien Rice
Beautiful Man - Lori McKenna (Thanks Zach!)
Silent All These Years - Tori Amos
Chances - Athlete
Face Down - Katie Todd Band
Bedshaped - Keane
I Know You Are But What Am I? - Mogwai
Saeglópur - Sigur Ros

If you haven't heard the new Jimmy Eat World EP with the "Drugs or Me" new mix on there, check it out - it's an awesome EP. Boston by Augustana is becoming one of my favorite songs, and my friend Kyle introduced me to "The Fray" which I will have to check more in depth in the near future. But for now, this is what I'm listening to... and rather enjoying it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But... where's the Alice Cooper?