1.30.2005

solutions (or lack thereof)

Does any one else ever feel like in life, they're never given any solutions? I realize this is a really pessimistic way of looking at things, but just recently, I feel as though I don't have any "really good solutions". I am combating all these different scenarios in my head - wondering, "Had I done this, might it have gone differently?" and "Now what do I do?" I honestly can say, I feel like I have no answers. No solutions. Not even crappy solutions. Just - NO solutions. I feel like I've hit one brick wall after the next. What do I do regarding school situations? Brick wall. What do I do regarding church situations? Brick wall. What do I do regarding my own spiritual walk? Brick wall. What do I do regarding other relationships going on in my life right now? Brick wall. Again, I apologize for the "downer" of an email, but this is genuinely like how I'm feeling, and wondering if anyone else has experienced this sort of "brick box" around them. Maybe I just need a couple days to clear my head... In the meantime, this was my rant. Thanks for bearing with me.

No comments: