1.11.2005

24



So, the new season of 24 has begun. Don't tell me anything... I'm still trying to get caught up on season three. I just finished the 12 episode, so I'm half way through. My goal is to get through the rest of season three this week, watch the first two episodes of season four, and be caught up by next Monday... whew! That's a lot of TV to watch. But it's oh-so-exciting. I haven't been watching much about 24 either, as to keep it a suprise. I was mad because the DVD I was watching tonight TOTALLY gave away something before I even got to it - totally took the fun out it!

But for those of you who are hooked and already watching season four, keep me out of the loop & conversations until next week. I promise to be on top of it by then!
But enjoy it for me until then...
I'm excited for the season.
Looks like a fun ride!

1 comment:

dbrown said...

tory
at first glimpse i was going to scold you for stealing that picture of jack off my blog! then i realized you posted it the day before i did. i'm an ass.

i've come close to talking about season three on my blog a few times with little regard for spoilers and such. good to know theres people who want me to be careful.

by the way, thanks for your advice on my pending ipod!