1.10.2005

overload

wow. I feel as though this is the worst "blank" spell I've gone through in a long time. Even in journaling. I haven't touched my journal much since I got home from Nashville. What gives? Why do you suppose I can't write? I have plenty of things I'm thinking about... Maybe that's the problem. Maybe I'm struggling with "thought overload". I have had so many conversations with so many different people in the past couple of days that I feel like my brain is processing faster than I can comprehend. Does that make sense? It's all really good... I enjoy having those kinds of conversations. But I can barely process what's going on in my OWN life, let alone process what's going on in other people's lives... But hopefully, this will pass and I'll be back to my blogging self sometime soon...

thanks for the patience... all two of you who read this.

No comments: