1.21.2005

net worth & snowflakes

Ok, so the two don't really have anything in common...

Last night I watched my first ever Apprentice episode. I guess I can kind of see why it's addicting. However, once the claws REALLY come out, I don't think I'll be all that interested. However, when I heard the premise of the new season of Apprentice, I was really intrigued because they have compiled two teams that are book smarts (those with college degrees) vs. street smarts (only have high school diploma - but are actually worth 3x the book smarts people). I have to say, that I was totally for the street smarts team before last night happened. I was also digging Danny because of the red liesure suit...until he got really really annoying. Anyway, I won't tell you anything else in case you haven't seen it, but I think this season might actually make me a fan. Go figure.

So, I'm still sick... That's no fun. No fun at all. I was supposed to go on a winter camp retreat with jr. high and high school students this weekend - and with all this snow, it would have been amazing! However, due to being sick, I can no longer go. So here I sit, alone in my living room, in my pajamas, posting on my blog. What a sad sight!

For those of you who have been experiencing my crazy behavior due to the excessive watching of 24 season 3 in order to get caught up, I'm done with season 3 now. MY WORD! So crazy exciting... I was so into it, that one morning, I even woke up and was like, "Oh man... I don't want a new president... I like President Palmer." Granted, I was only half conscious and not really aware of who or where I was, but it was funny when I eventually realized that, hello, David Palmer is not the President. Do you guys think I'm addicted? It's getting bad... Now I have to get caught up on season 4. But my goal is to be completely caught up before Monday.

The snowflakes outside are amazing. Granted, I hate snow for the most part. The only time I quite enjoy snow is when I'm playing in it. I like to play. I was realizing that not too long ago... There is still a HUGE part of me that is a kid. I love to play with Legos and Play-do. I like to put together puzzles. I like to color in coloring books. I like to build snowmen and have snowball fights. I like to play in rain... I just like to play. But anyway... The snowflakes that are falling right now are so big and huge and they're falling oh-so-slowly. Absolutely beautiful.

Ok my friends... I'm sleepy. I think a nap is in order. However, I hope at some point this weekend to "write creatively". I was realizing I haven't done that in a long time - where I write about my weird ponderings. So maybe I'll do that later today or over the weekend. Who knows. But for now, most definitely a nap. Snow days are perfect for them.

No comments: