7.14.2004

i love the 90s

Anyone else watching I Love The 90s on VH1?

I was a big fan of I Love The 80s, and didn't really remember much of I Love the 70s only because I wasn't alive...However, the 90s which I remember a ton of, is of poor rememberance on I Love the 90s. Tonight we're on 94 & 95...I was disappointed with the "things remembered" of 90-93. There were a few good ones, and of course, as most of you know, I enjoy commentary by Dominic Monaghan (his MC Hammer dance was GREAT), but overall it just isn't as good.

I'm hoping that as the years progress, there are better things that are covered, but we shall see. There were so many other things I remember about the 90s other than what they are discussing.

However, I must say that Hal Sparks had me rolling on the floor. When he did the Sinead O'Conner "Nothing Compares 2 U" video, I just about died...That was hilarious. He's quite humorous...Too bad I have NO CLUE what he's in or on...Anyone know what shows/movies/whatever he's in? Or is he just a stand up comic?

Just wondering if anyone else was watching, and what their thoughts were...

No comments: