7.22.2004

better late than never

Alrighty...so, this is a little bit late, I realize that.  But like I said - better late than never.  I am now on the last day of my stay at SEMP in Wheaton, Illinois.  I'm in a position of extreme excitement for the last night as it is always an amazing time.  But I'm also in a position of sadness.  The team that I worked with this year was an interesting combination of oldies and newbies.  We had the ability to pull together (despite some major barriers) and really bond as a team, each of us contributing different gifts and strengths.  I feel blessed and honored to have met these people, and can honestly say they have contributed to my life in a huge way in which I will never be able to repay them for.  Which brings me to the sad aspect...I am sad to be leaving this group behind, knowing that I may not see a lot of them again (at least not any time soon).  I have appreciated their role in my life, and it will be sad to see that change.  But it has been an amazing week.  I will share more later when I have some more time to sit down and think about it rather than sitting in the Wheaton library, thinking about the next thing I need to be doing.  Thanks for all who were praying for me... I'll write some more before I leave for Cali. Little over a week out...Rock on.

No comments: