7.04.2004

the battles begin

Ok, here is an addition to my last post. A friend of mine who's not the biggest Michael Moore fan lead me to this website for a documentary called "Michael Moore Hates America". You can check out the trailer at www.michaelmoorehatesamerica.com. It acutally looks kind of interesting. I'm definitely into documentaries - so for all you documentary nuts out there (even though there's only a total of like two people who read my blog), check out the trailer for this documentary. The other site my friend gave me was www.mooreexposed.com, but I haven't had much of a chance to tool around on that site yet. Looks like there might be some interesting things that happen in this documentary though...let the the battles begin.

1 comment:

-tr0y- said...

your blog is read by at least one bald person!! :)