6.10.2004

ear candy

One of my biggest indulgences in life is music. I can't seem to get enough of it. So while this is my second post today, I thought to leave you with my current iTunes list. This is what I'm currently listening to:

"Dig a Pony" - The Beatles
"We Used to Be Friends" - Dandy Warhols
"One Year, Six Months" - Yellowcard
"All The Stars" - Eastmountainsouth
"Cigarettes & Chocolate Milk" - Rufus Wainwright
"This Train Doesn't Stop There Anymore" - Elton John
"Powerless (Say What You Want)" - Nelly Furtado
"Back to California" - Sugar Cult
"Dream On" covered by Fisher
"The Bird That You Can't See" - Apples in Stereo
"Rockstar" - Ben Folds
"Warning Sign" - Coldplay
"Gravity Rides Everything" - Modest Mouse
"Mother, We Just Can't Get Enough" - New Radicals
"Have a Day/Celebratory" - Polyphonic Spree
"Sfven-g-englar" - Sigur Ros
"Pretty Good Year" - Tori Amos
"Make it With the Fakers" - University
"Testify" - Rage Against the Machine
"Nobody's Listening" - Linkin Park

So, some old, some new, some weird, some mainstream...whatever. I love music, and always love recommendations, so recommend away my friends...

No comments: