1.14.2006

major

My friend Katy had a quiz posted on her blog, and I thought it was kind of interesting, so I thought I'd take it too. I decided not to paste the quiz only because it's gianormous. So, I just posted the results below.

What major should you be?

Art 92%
Theater 92%
English 83%
Journalism 83%
Sociology 83%
Psychology 75%
Anthropology 58%
Linguistics 58%
Mathematics 50%
Philosophy 50%
Engineering 50%
Dance 42%
Biology 17%
Chemistry 8%

Interesting... I'm a semester away from graduating, and my major is third on the list. It's interesting because I think if I felt like I would have done well as an art major, I might have stuck with it. But I do absolutely love art. Therefore, it's pretty fitting that it's at the top. However, I'm not sure how "theater" made #2. Interesting... But this is actually probably a pretty accurate portrayal of where my interest lies. The only difference should be that Mathematics shouldn't be anywhere on there! Hahaha...

Anyway, I just thought tthis was an interesting poll, with interesting results, and thought I'd share. You can take such a poll at quizfarm.com if you feel so inclined. There are a whole mess of weird polls there. Have fun!

No comments: