8.11.2005

project

Quick post once again about the music playlist project...

I've gotten a pretty good list started, but could still use more suggestions. In case you missed the original post, here's the plan: I am making a "Blog" playlist. I'm taking a suggestion from anyone who wants to contribute one, and creating a playlist with those songs. Here again are the rules:

1.) Keep the vulgarity to a minimum if possible.
2.) It has to be accessible through iTunes.
I don't download "free" MP3s, and I don't have the money to buy a full album for one song.
3.) You must attach your name to the post with the song
4.) Please choose just ONE song!

Thanks to those of you who already contributed (and especially to those who were disciplined enough to only pick one song). The list is pretty unique, and should be pretty interesting.

But the list needs more song! So suggest away, my friends!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I call dibs on having a second of my suggestions chosen first if you don't wind up with enough songs. :)

Dave Sandell said...

should've left this here... adding:
"Sparks" by Röyksopp

diggin' the site...

Justin Wise said...

i would like to deposit this track into the mix:

"8:16 am" by 311

it rules, and it's clean.
bave, how did you do the colon thing above the "o"?