11.30.2004

links

ok, so I'm not smart enough to know how to post links in the body of my entry, so you'll have to bear with me and go old school - you'll have to copy and paste these links into your URL window. Sorry gang... I know, I know... All this technology at our fingertips, and Tory can't figure out how to work links... DEAL WITH IT! hehehe... Just kidding.

But there are a few links I think you should check out. Some are serious, some are just down right fun! Hehehe...
The first one I'd like to draw your attention to is on the Moby website. It is here:

http://www.moby-online.com/index2.html

This is Moby's online journal. He has a really interesting post on November 5th - entitled "Christian Values". It's interesting because it's things that AS a Christian, I thought about during the voting season. Do I agree with him? Not entirely. But it's definitely good to hear how a non-christian views Christ and his ministry, without necessarily following it. Definitely an
interesting read... Check it out. (Chris, I'm sure you'll have a field day with it!)

P.S. on Moby - he has a new CD coming out entitled "Hotel". My brother gave me the heads up on that one, which is how I found the online journal entry above.

Strindberg & Helium... My friend Aaron (or one of his friends) posted this on their website. I've shown a couple of it to you already, but it's so lame, it's funny. I crack up at it every time I watch it. And I can't help but want to do the Helium voice every so often. They are just a few crazy cartoons... Check it out:

http://www.strindbergandhelium.com

I'm not going to really say anything about the next one. I got it off the same site as the Strindberg & Helium (c2ak providing left and right!) But it's a really fun commerical!

http://uk.download.yahoo.com/ne/fu/oa/eurcncs185030.mpg

And also, if you haven't checked out U2's new CD - go to www.u2.com, or http://u2m.u2exit.com (an unofficial U2 site I believe) and check out the CD, video clips, and sound bites... Good U2 stuff EVERYWHERE! YAY!

Ok, that's all for now. Maybe I'll post something more deep and thought provoking later...Hehehe...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

strindberg and helium...the next homestarrunner?

CH