11.06.2004

elsewhere

I feel as though you must check this out. I was introduced to Kollaboration IV this summer at SEMP by my friend Aaron, and he just found another one by the same guy. This dude, David Elsewhere, is the most insane dancer I have ever seen. It's as if he has no bones or something...the dude can move like none else. If you roll over the title of this post, it's hyperlinked to Kollaboration IV. I'll get the link to the other one, and post it shortly...but for now check this one out! It's CRAZY!

Thanks to Aaron for the info/link on his website to David Elsewhere's second video...If you want to check out Aaron's website, he and his buddies post some cool links to different graphic design/photography sites, as well as other random tidbits and ramblings. It's fun... The address is www.c2ak.com

No comments: