11.22.2004

quiz time!

My friend Chris created a quiz about himself, and had me take it...

So I created one of my own! Go check it out... Some of the questions are kind of fun!

*UPDATE ON QUIZ*
Sorry to the two people who took it. I do INDEED have one sibling. I don't know how I marked the wrong answer! (Sorry Kelly - I love you!) So, I will be creating a new quiz a little later today - one with all correct answers. However, now I have to think of new questions! Sorry to Katy & Chris who already took it... but now you can take a new one! :)

If you still want to take the old one though, feel free. The title of my post is the link. (Roll your mouse over the title and click it).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was going to say... I know for sure you have a brother at least... But it's actually very easy to click the wrong number when you're making them, trust me. I've done that plenty.

I look forward to the new quiz so I can rock it...