12.04.2004

nes quest

ok folks.

I'm on a quest. An NES quest. What exactly is NES? Nintendo Entertainment System. Yes, that's right. Nintendo. I have had a few conversations with people recently about Nintendo, and I've realized as of late how unbelievably fun it would be to have one. So I'm on a quest. I bid on one on Ebay - it even had 2 of the three games I wanted! I'm looking to own Mario 3, Castlevania, and Maniac Mansion. But I was outbid. I have a bid in on another one, so we'll see what happens.

So keep your eyes and ears open kiddies, and let me know if you know anything, or have any good NES connectiosn.

1 comment:

dbrown said...

are you looking just for those games and the system? because i think my room is full of games in odd places. off the top of my head i'm not sure what they are, but i could take a look around later. mario 3 was the bomb diggity.