3.23.2006

sites

Hey one and all.

I wanted to make you aware of two sites that I have listed on my side bar. The first one is Lemon Lime Kids. My sister-in-law Amy absolutely loves kids, but even more, she loves teaching people how to work with children. So, she started a website! You should check it out. It's lots of fun! It is a "fresh approach to children's ministry." Her goal is to help you "train, recruit and encourage children's ministry volunteers so that all children will experience God's love." You can learn more about her, what she does, what services she offers, and the chronicles of her experiences with children and leaders! The website is www.lemonlimekids.com, or you can follow the link on the right.

The second one is my brother and his friend's company called Imago Media. They are a media production company, providing services in web design, video production, graphic design, and conference production. Their site is pretty cool, and they even have a blog, listing all of the crazy technological things they've come across and what they're reading.The site is www.imagomedia.com, or again, there is a link on the right.

I just wanted to give a shout out for my brother and sister-in-law, and their cool sites! So go check 'em out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I Love You Tory! What do you think about Lemon Lime Books for Children?

a.Do