3.02.2006

retraction

Rarely do I retract something that I write. I would love to be one of those people who's extremely passionate and confident in everything that they write. That is not the case for me however. Often times, I post in haste with a mind full of thoughts that are only half processed, resulting in something that is typically incoherent and less than beautiful. In the case of my last post entitled "Race" I decided that it was poorly written, conveying only half of my thoughts, and ultimately, suggesting things I didn't really want to suggest. I want to extend my appreciation to Lucy who left a very good, very thorough comment with lots of really great thoughts. I really appreciate you sharing your thoughts and opinions. I apologize for deleting my post because along with it, your comment was also deleted. But, as I mentioned at the beginning of the post, my thoughts were not fully processed - which ended up creating a post that was not accurately representative.

I apologize if I offended anyone. Please feel free to shoot me an email if you'd like to talk about it further. But for now, I think it's best that I removed it. Thanks.

No comments: