3.19.2006

ability

I have the ability to inspire, and the ability to crush dreams.
I have the ability to encourage and condemn.
I have the ability to cooperate, and the ability to fight.
I have the ability to heal, and to hurt.
To give and to steal.
I have the ability to love and to hate.
I have the ability to cherish, and the ability to waste.
I have the ability to care and ignore.
I have the ability to teach and deceive.
To grieve with, and to mock.
I have the ability to see and to be blind.
I have the ability to serve and to demand.
I have the ability to be honest and to lie.
I have the ability to be humble and arrogant.
To be open and closed.
I have the ability to choose, and not to choose.
I have the ability to make a change, and to let things remain.
I have the ability…
To do a lot of things.
The question is not what I can do,
But what I am doing.

No comments: