3.11.2006

list

To Do List

1.) Love people more.
2.) Challenge myself daily - don't expect others to do it.
3.) Learn to listen better.
4.) Work harder on my "before I die" list.
5.) Love people more.
6.) Anger is no good. Get rid of it.
7.) Support the cause I wear around my wrist.
8.) Love people more.
9.) Listen to "Light & Day" by P.S. once a day. It's theraputic.
10.) Get unaddicted to caffeine. Once school is over.
11.) Meet at least one new person each week.
12.) Love people more.
13.) Find inspiration.
14.) Laugh.
15.) Make sure my friends and family know I love them.
16.) Be less dramatic.
17.) Move around. Movement is good.
18.) Get off my soapbox. Learn more.
19.) Get to know my community.
20.) Love people more.

1 comment:

Chris H said...

I strongly disagree with #6 as it is worded. Anger, in itself, is not a bad thing. God exhibits anger often throughout the Bible and even now; are you suggesting that He is feeling something "no good?"
Perhaps you mean to say you wish to get angry less often, less intensely, for shorter periods of time, or behave differently when angry? :) Yep, I'm a jerk, don't be mad. I couldn't resist that last one.

Oh! I have a new blog. look!