10.17.2005

tagged

I got tagged... Mr. Drew Brown tagged me. So what does that mean? Check out the rules...

THE RULES: List five songs that you are currently loving. It doesn't matter what genre they are from, whether they have words, or even if they're any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions, the artists, and the songs in your blog. Then tag five other friends to see what they're listening to.

Here are my songs:

Stealing Kisses - by Lori McKenna
Saeglópur - by Sigur Ros
All These Things That I've Done - by The Killers
Around the Clock - by The Rocket Summer
Merchants of Soul - by Spoon

Ok... Those have been the "most frequently played" for me lately.

Now, for the people I'm going to tag...
I choose:

Vicky Brown
Dave Sandell
Meghan Forness
Justin Wise
Brandon Brown

1 comment:

Justin Wise said...

my songs:

1. Matisyahu - Warrior (Laswell Dub)
2. Jason Upton - Samuel
3. Allman Brothers - Ramblin' Man
4. Robert Randolph & the Family Band - Live at the Wetlands
5. DJ Dvyne - Lifted Radio Mix

ooh crap... i just realized i need to do this on my bloggie.

oh well.

. : jmw