10.05.2005

lost

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ok, so I was waiting for kay.do or drew.brown to post on the show "Lost" first, but, well, neither one of them are on the ball. So, I am going to stop waiting, and write about it myself.

This will just be an introductory post... I haven't really written any major spoilers, but other people might give stuff away. SO IF YOUR NAME IS DREW BROWN - IF YOU'RE READING THIS AND YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED ANY FROM SEASON TWO YET, STOP READING! AND GO WATCH THEM ON KAYDO'S TIVO! And if you're not named Drew Brown, but you haven't watched any of the 2nd season, that goes for you too.

So, if there are any of you out there who are Lost fans, and have been watching it so far, what do you think of the following?

- The theory that they are in purgatory
- Desmond's role
- Walt: real, or ghost?
- "The Others" - good or evil?
- What the "experiment" is all about?
- Will Locke's dad somehow play into it?
- AND WHAT THE HECK IS WITH JIN?

These are just a few of my ponderings... I'd love to know who out there is a fan, and theorizing with the rest of us geeks.

1 comment:

dbrown said...

How dare you?

Just kidding.

Our blog-off will be me defending 24 and your misled brother defending LOST. It will happen in a few days.