2.27.2005

leland



Do you ever have those moments, those times in life that meet you where you're at, and speak volumes to you without even expecting it, or knowing how to react towards it? That is kind fo what happened to me this evening. I just finished watching "The United States of Leland" and I can't even put into words how the movie made me feel. This movie is so sad - in an "American Beauty" sort of way, yet for whatever reason, I resonated with it so much. I wish I could describe it to you, but the words just won't come. If you have a tolerance for language, I would highly recommend watching it. However, if you're in a funk, it probably won't squelch that funk but rather encourage it. If you do end up watching it, let me know... I'd love someone else to process it with.

No comments: