2.09.2005

randomness

my blog has no direction today. just a whole lot of randomness. bare with me. no caps today either.

i was reading through some of the other blogs i frequent on a semi-regular basis, and realized, they have a lot more comments than i do. this brought me to a few different thoughts:

a) very few, if any (other than my mom - bless her loyal soul) read my blog.
b) i don't post anything of any importance to anyone else (things only i find interesting)
c) people are vindictive and mean and don't want me to know that secretly they're reading my blog, taking ideas from it and making millions off of it while i sit here wallowing in school loans or
d) the commenting feature on this blog is too frustrating and it's easier to just read

i somehow think c is probably out, because honestly, my blog's not that fantastic. i would like to believe that b isn't the case because i have had conversations with those of you out there, and i know that some of my thoughts are your thoughts as well. maybe i go a little overboard on the music thing, but well, hey... what can i say. that leaves me with a or d. now, knowing that you have to either register or post annonymously, i'm thinking that's kind of annoying to most of you. so, i'm going with d. how's that for process of elimination?

i'm home sick today (will this darn cough never end?), hence the reason of my random thinking. somehow being sick and thinking random thoughts go hand in hand. maybe it's because when you're sick, you have all this time to think. eventually, you've thought about all the normal stuff so much, that you eventually have to start thinking about random things, or you'd be thinking about nothing at all. just a thought.

i have no clue what to do with my life. any suggestions?

side note for everyone to be aware of: i'm a terrible game player. i've always known this about myself, but there were four witnesses of my wrath this past sunday as i played a brutal game of uno. yes, uno. you know it's bad when you begin to swear at people in hebrew. all apologies to jen... i know she doesn't read this, but she gave me one too many "draw fours" and "draw twos" and seemed to keep laying down colors i didn't have... lets just say lots of yelling and name calling happened.

alright. that's enough randomness for the day. maybe i'll write a more pointed entry later.

2 comments:

Katy said...

I think it's D - it's much easier to just read a post, nod your head and move on than to make the effort to figure out the posting process. But I read and enjoy your blog, so fear not ... A is false :) Oh, and I have no clue what to do with my life either, so if you get any good suggestions can you pass them my way? THANKS!

Anonymous said...

checking out the new blogger tool... let's see how it works!