2.25.2005

the shadowlands

I'm sitting here listening to a beautiful song by Ryan Adams. It's called "The Shadowlands". The first line is, "God please bring the rain, yeah bring it soon." Such a beautiful song. A friend of mine has totally been getting into music and asked me to give him a list of the things I had been listening to lately. I decided to do some song searching of my own, and here's what I found that I think is worth checking out...

The Shadowlands - Ryan Adams
Snow Day - Matt Pond PA
Even If I Feel Better - Phoenix
Dig the Lightning - Robbers on High Street
Eleanor - Low Millions
Why Is My Sleeping Bag A Ghetto Muppet - Chin Up Chin Up

The last one has the GREATEST name for a song. But it's kind of fun. These are the few songs that I found that I'm digging right now. You should check them out, for sure. So great.

I hope to write some of my thoughts on here in the next few days, but I've been trying to process a lot lately and it's all kind of muddled up in my head. I can't seem to think straight.

But for now, enjoy some new tunes.

No comments: