9.04.2004

what to do?

So, I have the entire day off tomorrow...absolutely no plans. There is part of me that wishes I DID have plans, but alas, I do not. However, have you ever experienced those moments where you could do ANYTHING you want, and you have too many ideas that you can't decide which would be most profitable and fun?

For instance, I have the whole day free tomorrow. Now, there are a few things I could do. I could get a lot of things accomplished that need to happen. I need to run a whole mess of errands and do some cleaning. That would be the productive thing to do. I would like to do some sort of art project - whether it be photography or some sculpture stuff. That would be the artistic thing. Then there's the same old same old - renting a movie (hey, I wonder if season 3 of 24 is out yet). That would be the relaxing thing to do. I have homework. That would be the scholastic thing to do.

What to do?

I just wish someone would call me, and make plans for me.
That would make it so much easier.
The lazy thing to do.

*Note: This post is really about nothing. The funny thing to do.
Ok, maybe it's not really that funny...

No comments: