9.26.2004

comments

Another fellow blogger posted this on his blog, and I thought since I have received a few of the same comments, I would do the same. For those of you who have said to me, "I've gone to your blog, but I can't comment." - do not lament! You too can comment! If you hit the button that says "Post a Comment" you will then be prompted to sign in. Do not be annoyed with yet another set of usernames and passwords...Simply look towards the bottom, note the section that allows you to post annonymously, and comment away.

Sometimes it get a little lonely here at my little blog...I'd love to hear your thoughts! And thanks to the troopers that do come and comment annonymously!

I'll post later as I have some fun CD reviews, as well as movie news.
Until then...Peace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris here....

I comment! I do! YOU never comment on MINE, though... what's up with that? ;) heh... I'm so witty, it frightens children and bruises fruit.

Tory Jane said...

Here am I, commenting on your comment...happy now? hehehe...just teasing.

I think you're the only one who comments anymore...I think we lost Peter, Troy & Drew somewhere along the way...Oh well.

Thanks for the posts, my friend!