8.24.2004

random tidbits

I'm kind of in a random mood today...I don't know why. I've been listening to really random music, I've been watching really random things, and have been really random yearnings. I declare today Random Day.

Here are a few random tidbits you may not know about me, that I thought to incorporate. Today's entry was inspired by Troy Hatfield, who on his blog, likes to include weird and random things people may not know about him. So thanks Troy...You are inspirational (doesn't that sound like a bunch of crap? Well, it's not).

Random Tidbits:

1. I'm somewhat oc about pen color. If I start a notebook, checkbook, journal, whatever in one color of ink, it must remain in that ink color..

2. I do not like revolving doors. There are only a few things in this world that make me uncomfortable. Clowns and revolving doors are two of them.

3. I like to collect books. I don't necessarily read them (though I enjoy reading), but I have a LOT of books that I own and have never read. One in particular, I catch a lot of flack for. I have an amazing illustrated British edition of 1984, and have yet to read it.

4. I have a slight fettish for paper. When I was little and would have birthday parties, I would always ask my parents or friends for paper for my birthday. No one really believed me until I got older. Bless Sue DeLong for getting me a ream of paper for my 22 birthday. She rules.

5. I firmly believe you're never too old to play with toys. I still own plenty of Legos.

6. I used to be extrememly gullable. Ok, most of you know that. Ok, it's still true.

7. I once was the co-owner of a newspaper. Sure, it was called something like, "The Buddy News" and it was entirely made up, and not one person bought a subscription, but hey, how many of you can put that on your resume?

8. I'm a terrible board game player. I LOVE to play games, but I'm not very good at them and I get ULTRA competitive. One of the worst ones is Scrabble. It's my favorite game, but I've been known to get a little bent out of shape... :)

9. My knowledge of history and geography are TERRIBLE. Anyone want to help me? Please?!

10. I like to make lists about random information, as well as learn about other people's randomness.

YAY FOR RANDOM DAY.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"9. My knowledge of history and geography are TERRIBLE. Anyone want to help me? Please?!"

Oh dear.... now you've done it... I (Chris)love history and geography and I've been known to ramble... poor Toryo... she just didn't know what she was getting herself into with the open plea for help.... Poor, poor Toryo.
You want help? You've got it. Next time we're on at the same time, let me know what you need. :)