1.29.2007

21 down



Well friends, I thought I'd give you an update on the 365 day photo project. We just finished with week 3 - 21 photos down. It's been interesting. There are days where I feel really creative and really proud of the idea/photo I came up with. There are other days where I question if I even have the gift of creativity. There are days where I LOVE how my photo turns out, and there are days where I despise how I look in every single shot. There are days when I am so unbearably tired that the thought of having to take my picture makes me want to cry. There are days when I take so many pictures and have so many ideas, but can only post one shot of for the day.

The thing that I'm finding to be the best part about the whole thing is the relationships I'm building with my other partners in crime - Simon and Johanna. It's been a lot of fun to talk about the project with them. I love having people who challenge me creatively.

And here's probably what I'm most excited about - we're going to be making a book out of it. Like, a real book, not just a scrapbook. Simon's dad has the ability to print good quality books, and we think he'll print us a book. I'm pretty stoked. I'm also going to put together a DVD with all 365 of my pictures together as sort of my "living portfolio" for a year-long art project.

So that's where we're at... We're now entering week four. There haven't been TOO many nights where I've struggled to come up with ideas, but I'm sure as time goes on, it'll get harder and harder.

You can check out our project here:
www.flickr.com/groups/365alive

Or if you just want to see my photos, you can go here:
www.flickr.com/photos/rainofwonder

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Might I recommend

http://www.lulu.com/

http://www.blurb.com/