9.23.2006

nothing

Hey folks... Sorry I haven't been writing much lately. Typically, I love to write blog entries, and write about what's going on in my life. However, I don't want to always write about work, and that seems to be what's consuming my thoughts as of late. I haven't really had a whole lot else going on... Therefore, I haven't had much to write about.

I will keep brainstorming about a good topic to write about. However, I didn't want to be MIA for much longer, so I thought I'd write a random post about nothing really... Just little tidbits from my life.

Movies I want to see:
"Last Kiss" with Zach Braff
"Half Nelson" with Ryan Gosling
"All The Kings Men" with Sean Penn
"The Prestige" - with Christian Bale

(oh, and by the way, I think I'm at like movie #30 on my list from the summer)

Fall Shows I'm excited about:
Lost - I seriuosly cannot wait for the season to start!
Gilmore Girls
Scrubs - I can now get caught up with it being in re-runs

Music I've been listening to:
Joshua Radin
Mum - Thanks to Longbrake for the suggestion
Snow Patrol - I was late getting on that bandwagon... good stuff
Get - a band I found on MySpace

Fun things happening this weekend:
Going apple picking with my mom this morning
Tailgating with Cataldo & friends for her birthday
Lazy Sunday (and I don't mean the SNL sketch)

Ok crazyees... that's it for now... I promise to post a more interesting post sometime in the near future.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hooray for mum!