12.28.2004

window sessions

hello my friends. it's that time once again to post a new playlist... I know, you can hardly contain your excitement.
some of the songs on my playlist are old. some are new. but let me say, I have never enjoyed a playlist as much as this one. I'm not entirely sure why, but I absolutely love listening to it.
so, here goes... the window sessions

The District Sleeps Alone Tonight - Postal Service
My December - Linkin Park
Work - Jimmy Eat World
Beautiful Ways - Pat McGee Band
The Boy's Gone - Jason Mraz
In Other Words - Ben Kweller
A Lack of Color - Death Cab for Cutie
Breakaway - Kelly Clarkson
True - Ryan Cabrera
Grace - Nicole Nordman covering U2
Elevator Beat - Nancy Wilson
Flyin High - Jem
Such Great Heights - Iron & Wine covering Postal Service
Life Can't Grow - Zoppi
Lucky - Seven Mary Three
Fair - Remy Zero
Carry On - Kadence
Streamside - The Album Leaf
Bedshaped - Keane
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own - U2
Last Thing - Diana Anaid
Reason Why - Rachel Yamagata
Close Your Eyes - Jump Little Children
Rain City - Turin Brakes

don't make fun for the few pop artists that are on there... I dig.

stay tuned for CD reviews on the new Jimmy Eat World "Futures" and Keane... And also a movie review on "Coffee and Cigaretttes" and hopefully by the next time I write I will have seen "The Life Aquatic".

night all. drink sprite, and you'll be ok.

No comments: