10.28.2004

things to whoop about

ok, bad title for a blog entry.

But I didn't know what to call it. This is just an entry with some random things to check out...

New U2 video for Vertigo - if you roll your mouse over the title of this entry, it's hyperlinked so you can watch the video! It rocks the casbah!

A book I had recommended:
"Stop Dating The Church" - by Josh Harris

Another blog I read told me that the 24 Season 3 DVD set is coming out in December - not that many of you are into it. But I'm SOOO excited, and I have to get caught up on Season 3 before Season 4 comes out in January.

Lord of the Rings - Return of the King Extended Edition comes out December 14th. Check out the EE trailer at
http://www.lordoftherings.net

Ok, those are my tidbits for the day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chris here... check out the timestamp on this one.. I rule...
"Stop Dating the Church?" How's that one? I am no Josh Harris fan, let me assure you, but that does sound like an interesting topic. Does it suck like "I Kissed Dating Goodbye," or is it just alright like, "Boy Meets Girl?"