10.07.2004

kite surfing

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v124/HazeyJane/kitesurfing1.jpg

So, I'm quite fascinated as most of you know with surfing...But I saw for the first time this summer - kite surfing. I love surfing, and I love kites. What more could you ask for? The kite kind of looks like a parachute, and the board kind of looks like a snowboard and they use the kites to gain speed & give them quite a bit of air in order to do tricks. It's quite fun to watch, and it's become quite a fascination for me. As I drive to school, I go down the shore of Lake Michigan, and there they are. How fun! So, i just thought I'd share about my new found fun-ness...

I put a link above for a picture of kite surfing...I have a feeling it won't actually show up in my blog. I'm not sure how to put a picture in my blog. But you can at least check out the website and see a fun picture of kite surfing.

No comments: