4.08.2006

northern room

UPDATE! Voting has now closed, and the results are yet to come!


Ok folks... I have a favor to ask...

A friend of a friend is in a band called Northern Room. A while back, Northern Room won a local competition to open for Bon Jovi in Milwaukee. Now, they are a part of a national competition against a few other bands to open for Bon Jovi in New York! Not only would they get to open for Bon Jovi, but they'd also get a record deal. This is a pretty huge opportunity!

So, I'm asking you, all my lovely blogger friends, to go and vote for them! You can vote numerous times... it'd be SO awesome to see them win!

You can vote for Northern Room here.

If you'd like to listen to their music, you can check them out at here. There, you can also find a link to their MySpace page.

Thanks!

2 comments:

ginag said...

First time hearing them and I think I diggem'!

Holly o:) said...

They sound awesome...unfortunately, I went to the voting site after it was closed...my bad. Let me know how they do!