11.19.2005

somewhere only we know

Since I've been on a bit of a posting kick and music kick today (well, I'm on a music kick all the time I suppose) I decided I'd post my most recent playlist. Maybe it's because Christmas is around the corner, maybe it's because I've been around a lot of married couples lately, or maybe it's just because I'm a hopeless romantic... But this playlist reflects some of the songs that make my heart happy (and definitely wanting a significant other!) Here are a few songs that I love and adore, and can't seem to let go of...

P.S. - Can I just tell you that I think the idea of exchanging "mix tapes" or "CDs" or I guess now "playlists" is still ultra-romantic? I know, I know... It was such an 80's thing. But I'm sorry. I still think it's one of the greatest things...

Anyway, here's the list:

Somewhere Only We Know

Somwhere Only We Know - Keane
Over My Head (Cable Car) - The Fray
Different - Acceptence
Fix You - Coldplay
Chelsea - Counting Crows
Stealing Kisses - Lori McKenna
Heartbeats - Jose Gonzalez
Lack of Color - Death Cab for Cutie
Streamside - The Album Leaf
Requiescat - Duncan Sheik
So Are You To Me - Eastmountainsouth
Let Go - Frou Frou
Please Forgive Me - David Gray
Pink Moon - Nick Drake
Such Great Heights - Iron & Wine
Acoutic #3 - Goo Goo Dolls
You and Me - Life House
How - Lisa Loeb & Nine Stories
Home - Michael Buble

I promise to post something NON-MUSIC related in the next couple of days...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's great, your music and everything. I am addicted to a few of those songs right now too. I read your blog every once in awhile, and I know that you think you are a really weird girl (woman...whatever) for being in love with music. But I want you to know, even though I don't know you, that God loves that you are in love with music, because he is too. And I guess that you are weird then, because God is weird sometimes too (seriously, who else could come up with creating a hippopotamus), but he is amazing and beautiful and a thousand other things that no one even knows of. You are not alone, Tory Dolan.