11.02.2006

beck

As many of you know, music is a HUGE passion of mine, and I take it very seriously... However, I love it when artists are able to NOT be so serious about music, and just enjoy themselves, making music that is fun and entertaining...

Justin, a friend I met through Relevant Magazine, posted this video on his myspace blog today (THANKS, JUSTIN!). I was so unbelievably amused (as I am with most things Beck touches) and thought I'd share this with all of you. It's Beck's performance on SNL a couple weeks ago.

It made my heart happy...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVED this performance. I hadn't seen any other performance by Beck (even though I've heard about his song "loser" for years since my last name is beck and people would ask if that was about me. yeah. thanks a lot.)

THANKS for posting the link.

Makes me happy too! I watched it on my DVR and had to watch the performance twice. Excellent performance.

viclyn said...

I also thought this was AWESOME! I love anything that has a fun beat to follow. I hope WI is treating you okay. I hear through the Brown grapevine that you love your new job. Awesome!

Anonymous said...

loved this one...wondered how long it would take for someone to post it...