12.17.2005

my doorbell

"I'm thinking about my doorbell
When ya gonna ring it, when ya gonna ring it?
I'm thinking about my doorbell
When ya gonna ring it, when ya gonna ring it?"

Yes, these are the lyrics that have been running through my head non-stop, all day today. Literally, from the time I woke up (9am) until now (11:30pm) I have been repeating those lines - over and over and over. Granted, the song (and the video) are a lot of fun ("My Doorbell - The White Stripes) but SHEESH! I'm not sure I could be more annoyed... It's almost as bad as when I use to get the "do do do do do do do do" part from Tom's Diner stuck in my head. Again, another good song, but REALLY annoying to have stuck.

That's all I wanted to share.
Jack and Meg's little ditty has been haunting me all day.

For the love of God, GO AWAY!

No comments: