12.26.2005

for blue skies

My newest playlist has emerged... Some of the songs on here are on other playlists I have posted, but a good portion of them are new due to recent acquisitions. I'm loving this playlist, that's for sure. It's a pretty mellow mix, and was originally designed as a "road trip" mix. However, seeing as how I'm not taking a road trip any time soon, I figured I'd stick to a trend I started a few playlists ago, and name it after a song that exists in the list.

Ladies and gentlemen,
the current playlist that's on repeat on my iPod:

"For Blue Skies"

"Brighter Than Sunshine" - Aqualung
"This Train Doesn't Stop There Anymore" - Elton John
"When In Rome" - Nickel Creek
"Come Pick Me Up" - Ryan Adams
"America" - Simon & Garfunkle
"Heartbeats" - Jose Gonzalez
"The Trapeze Swinger" - Iron & Wine
"Hide and Seek" - Imogen Heap
"For Blue Skies" - Strays Don't Sleep
"Fall Away" - The Fray
"The Best of Me (Acoustic Version)" - The Starting Line
"I Saw" - Matt Nathanson
"It's You" - Ryan Cabrera
"Blue Sky Blues" - Ryan Adams
"Falter" - Lori McKenna
"Hallelujah" covered by Allison Crowe
"Goodbye My Lover" - James Blunt
"When The Music's Not Forgotten" - Deadman
"Long Ride Home" - Patty Griffin
"My Father's Gun" - Elton John
"Sullivan Street" - Counting Crows
"Same In Any Language" - I-Nine
"Carry On" - Kadence
"On Your Way" - Eastmountainsouth
"Home" - Michael Buble
"Afternoons" - Lori McKenna

Well, there it is folks. Great mix. Good stuff. There's quite a few songs from the Elizabethtown soundtrack, lots of folk thrown in there, with a few other random songs. But I'm loving it.

No comments: