7.31.2005

baby city

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Ok, so the top picture is a picture of Angelo Novelli. He was born three weeks ago. The second picture is Carter & Enzo Novelli - twin brothers that were just born on Thursday. Jack Sundstedt is due any day now.

My friend Cindy released her first CD this evening, and held a concert to kick off the release. While I was there, it was baby city. Not only did quite a few people (most of whom I didn't know) have babies, a lot of people were expecting as well. And then the Novelli family is blessed with 3 babies, and other babies are on the way: Sundstedt Baby (come on Jack!) and my friends Vicky and Laurie are pregnant too - Baby Brown and Baby James... Babies all over the place! So great though... I love 'em. I have to say that seeing so many families, and spending time with my friend's kids makes me long so badly to be a wife and mom. I have no idea if this is the plan God has in store for me, but I sure hope so. I look at these new little lives, and I hear my friends talk about their love for their kids and the miracle of watching them be born, and it makes me hope and pray that I get to experience even one ounce of the joy they are experiencing. Who knows... Maybe I'll only be blessed with getting to be an aunt at some point in the future.

Whatever the case, I'm enjoying baby city! They're so cute, and so much fun to have around! YAY for Angelo, Enzo, and Carter who are already here, and for Jack, Baby Brown, and Baby James who are on the way!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

See... being around babies makes me more hesitant to have kids. I like them when they're old enough to use the bathroom, and old enough to carry a conversation of some kind.

Still.... babies are kinda cool

Parke said...

howdy. i was in, but in a meeting when you said hi.

Steph Stanger said...

Did Mike and Michelle have a baby 3 weeks before Mark and Ammie...Im so out of the loop! And Cindy has a CD!?!?! Where have I been...no one tells me anything...sheesh!

Tory Jane said...

Yes... Mike & Michele had little baby Angelo 3 weeks prior to Mark & Aimee, and yes, Cindy has a CD. You can pick up a copy of it (and it's really good) at www.cindybeier.com. I think it's like $15.