6.30.2005

war of the worlds

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

What can I say... After all these years, Stevie still has the magic. This movie exceeded my expectations (I tried to keep them low because of all the buzz about it, and it being a "summer blockbuster"), shocked me in multiple ways, and renewed my hope in movie magic. I know, I know, that's putting a lot of weight on this movie. But I think it's worth it.

I don't want to give away any spoilers, therefore I won't write anything about it. Please, if you choose to comment, be respectful of others who may be reading it who have yet to see it.

But I'll leave you with this though.
This movie is a must.
Go see it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, didn't you love when that guy did what we all thought he would do but we found out that he shouldn't have done it because it just turned out to be something that caused more problems. And then at the end when that thing happened with the...oh crap, wrong movie. Please disregard.

viclyn said...

Hey Tory - we went to see it like you suggested...I was not impressed! Cory said it was good, but not what he expected. We thought it was going to be lots of action, but it really turned out to be great special effects sequences and lots of people just running for their lives. Hope that doesn't ruin it for anyone! In any case I am glad you enjoyed it. Had you read HG Wells (I think that is the guy's name)? Did that make a difference when you were watching it?

Vicky