6.11.2005

cannonball mix

Here's my newest playlist. It's probably the strangest one I've ever put together, but I love having new playlists and I'm excited about this one. It's got some great artists on it, and a few of my favorite songs. Some are old, some are new. But I thought I'd share it with you all so...

cannonball mix

Cannonball (Radio Remix) - Damien Rice
Swallowed By The Sea - Coldplay
2AM - Anna Nalik
Stars and Boulevards - Augustana
Bullet Proof... I Wish I Was - Radiohead
Hello Tomorrow (adidas version) - Karen O. & Squeak E. Clean
Light and Day (radio edit) - Polyphonic Spree
Before This Time - Ollabelle
Sunshine - Billy Miles
Lilac Wine (Album Leaf Remix) - The Verve
To Be Alone With You - Sufjan Stevens
Love Should - Moby
Sandalwood - Lisa Loeb
Mad World - Gary Jules & Michael Andrews
Snow Day - Matt Pond PA
Epiphany - Staind
Nightswimming - covered by Dashboard Confessional
Rainbow Connection - Sarah McLauchlan
Cannonball - Vienna Teng

No comments: