5.22.2005

mad hot ballroom

I'm not sure how many of you are documentary fans, but I started watching them not that long ago, and have fastly become addicted. My list of documentaries seen is not that many, but I am more and more drawn to them as time goes on. I saw the preview for this documentary "Mad Hot Ballroom" before the movie "Millions", and thought it looked great. It's from the same director as "Spellbound" (another great documentary that follows, I believe, 8 different students as they prepare and compete in the national spelling bee). Check out the trailer if you get a chance and if you enjoy documentaries.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount_classics/mad_hot_ballroom.html

2 comments:

buffalocreative said...

If you like documentaries check out www.invisiblechildren.com

great article (ovaries for an ipod). if you don't mind i'm going to use it in a message.

Steph Stanger said...

Kim and I really enjoyed Spell-bond too. Have you seen Super-Size me?