5.18.2005

feel good

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'm addicted. I am officially, completely, and utterly addicted to the iPod commericals (and now addicted to the Feel Good Inc. song by Gorillaz). Granted, when U2 launched their iPod commerical, I thought it was a beautiful thing. However, as more and more commericals come out, I became more and more addicted. There was the recent "Jerk It Out" by Caesars, then came "Feel Good Inc." by Gorillaz (such a great commerical with all the old school rollerskaters) and now, the new "Technologic" by Daft Punk - do they get any cooler? And a friend of mine suggested that crazy dancer David Elsewhere may be behind some of the slick moves, or else they stole some of his moves (seriously, who else can move like he can?). Whatever the case, the commercials just keep getting cooler and cooler. Not to mention, whoever they have on board for introducing new music is really smart... great taste that TOTALLY catches on everywhere.

Kudos to Apple and iPod commerical makers and all involved. Keep up the good work.
If you get a chance, check out the Rollerskating iPod commercial (which despite the amazing dancing in the Technologic commerical (the picture above), I still think the Rollerskating is my favorite - click on the title of this post).


Enjoy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Usher might be the mastermind behind the dancing.. He's slick and so cool..

A.Do

Anonymous said...

I just read your article on Relevant and really liked it. Speaking of music, have you checked out Michael Buble? If not, you should!

kastrukoff said...

Just read your article on releVANT and I must add...

Feel Good Inc by the Gorrilaz for iPOD is my FAVORITE commercial on television these days. It takes me back to the old Gap commercials like Mellow Yellow and such.