10.05.2007

alive

Yes... I'm alive...

But still without internet.

Next Friday... hopefully, a week from today, I will be up and running again. I will be able to post more blog entries and more pictures. I will be able to communicate via email, IM, and other forms of online "connectors."

But for now, here's the update:

Job = Good.
Confusing status (am I staying a temp, are they buying me out?). But good.

Condo = Lots of work.
There were a lot more things wrong with it than we first thought.
But it's getting there. Another few days, and it should feel more like home.

Church = Great.
Haven't met a lot of people, but feel like I'm building some relationships with some very amazing people.

Love life = Non-existent.

Oh well... Can't have everything, right? :)

Hahaha...

More to come soon.

No comments: