10.02.2006

far away

It's been a while since I've created a playlist to share with you all. I had a really hard time creating a playlist this evening for whatever reason. Maybe it's all the new music I've come across and had recommended to me. Maybe it's my strong affection towards music I've owned for quite some time now. But in any case, here is the new playlist called "Far Away" that I've created. It was inspired. That's all you need to know about it.

Far Away

"Tech Romance" - Her Space Holiday
"Chocolate" - Snow Patrol
"Coney Island" - Death Cab For Cutie
"Hum" - Electric President
"One and Only" - Teitur
"The Fear You Won't Fall" - Joshua Radin
"Sundress (Acoustic)" - Ben Kweller
"Remember to Breath" - Dashboard Confessional
"A Lack of Color" - Death Cab For Cutie
"Look After You" - The Fray
"Sewn (Radio Edit)" - The Feeling
"Green Grass of Tunnel" - Mum
"An Accidental Memory In The Case of Death" - Eluvrium

I can't get enough of the last song. It's just plain piano music, but it's absolutely beautiful, and I love it. So this is it... What's currently tickling my ears.

Love it.

Hate it.

Ignore it.

I love it.

All that matters.

No comments: