7.14.2006

weeks

I can't believe it's been roughly two weeks since I last posted a blog entry. All apologizes for my delinquent behavior!

Just so you all know, I AM alive and kicking... I've just been really caught up in the high school event I'm currently a part of. Right now, it's near 11pm, and I'm still plugging away at things we need done before the fun begins tomorrow. So know that I miss writing, and I miss posting - it's just not top priority right now.

Hopefully once this event is over and my life returns back to some form of normalcy (what is that anyway?) I will be back to posting on a regular basis.

For now, here are the updates: I have one interview coming up for a job that seems pretty rad and my resume is floating about at a graphic design firm doing some administrative/support work. So, a couple jobs possibilities to look into when I get home.

Hope you are all doing well...

Rock on, friends.

No comments: