5.16.2006

graduate


Well friends... the time has finally arrived. This evening, I took my last undergraduate final. My career as an undergrauate student has come to a close. I'm done. Finisimo! Technically, graduation isn't until Sunday, but since I'm not going through the ceremony, I'm officially declaring myself a graduate. I can't believe that after attending multiple schools, changing my major a bunch of times, and taking roughly 2.5 years off, I am finally able to say that I am a college graduate. But I am. I'm done. I now have a degree.

And it feels good.

(photo belongs to chris2k at sxc.hu)

9 comments:

Holly o:) said...

Congratulations Tory!

viclyn said...

woohoo!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Tory!
Congratulations - what a great accomplishment!
Shelly

Katy said...

Con-GRAD-ulations Tory. Get it? Yeah, I thought of that myself.

ginag said...

Way to go Tory! Enjoy this time. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Tory,
I hope your next step one is a great one.

Parke

Name: Katee said...

TJ- you rock my face off... way to press on and finish!! Hope you gain peace on your next faze of life!!!

katee

Zaar said...

Way to go Tory, congrats!!

Anonymous said...

Yoo Hoo my friend! It has been a long journey but you are done! Now onto the next chapter in your life...God has your book written so it will be exciting to see the next step. Talk to you soon.
Love Ya,
Janine