5.07.2007

signal fire

Not too long ago, I posted a video by Matisyahu. Today, I have a video I'd like to share with those of you that haven't seen it. It's "Signal Fire" by Snow Patrol - a song that is featured in the new Spiderman movie.

Can I just tell you how much I love this video? Maybe it's because I love kids, and think that anything involving kids pretty much rocks. Maybe it's because I like plays, and think it was a clever way to display the song.

Or maybe it's because I sympathize with the little kid who plays the spider... feeling like you're watching from the sidelines, not getting to be a part of things... and yet wanting it so badly. I often feel that way.

Anyway, here is the video for your enjoyment. Let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Holly o:) said...

I absolutely loved it. One of the most original music videos I have seen in a long time!

Unknown said...

I like what i have heard from Snow Patrol. Although i have never liked the movie music video. If ya have to make one thought this was a much better way to do it rather than the band playing and then cutting to clips from the movie. It was cute.